Saturday, June 10, 2006

What Happens When you Quit Blogging

Recently I had a customer that wanted me to quit blogging about his dump trailers because he thought he could do it himself. Well he still hasn't created one sentence so it seems his website is now falling down on the search engines. This just goes to show you how important it is to have fresh new content pointing to your site. I told him he had better get started on it or have me do his blogging for him or he was going to lose all the search engines real estate we had worked so hard to cover. Meaning it is an uphill battle to get up on the tops of the search engines and once you are there on the first page of a search you need to continue to keep on doing what you are doing or you will very quickly fall back down again. Recently I decided to start my own blog about used heavy equipment since I also do quite well selling that aside from my website creation and internet advertising business. So if you would like to see a fresh new blog that I just started then please visit My Used Heavy Equipment blog. And if you need help with your own blog I only charge $10 per paragraph per day to get started and can teach you how to do it yourself by following my example.
Thanks for visiting my internet advertising blog - Ann Menke

No comments: