Sunday, May 07, 2006

Using a Blog as a 2nd Website for One Way Links

I have been blogging for my customer Maxi Dump about dump trailers and added pictures on the left hand side of the blog going to different pages of their website. Adding thumbnails on your own blog with links going to your website is a great way to get more traffic to your site because they are all one way links. Be sure to label your images to give the search engines more keywords to look at. You can label them using the alt and title tags as well as by putting names under your images. If you don't know how to blog I can do that for you for $10 per paragraph per day and also add image links to your blog for only $5 per image. You email me the images and I crop and resize them to fit then add the proper html to your blog template. To see what I am talking about go to Maxi Dumps Blog. For internet advertising advice please see
How To Improve Your Website for the Search Engines.
Thanks for visiting my blog - Ann Menke

No comments: