Sunday, December 19, 2004

Joining Affiliate Programs

There are many affiliate programs you can join in order to profit from selling other peoples merchandise on your website. You can sell well known, brand name products on your website that are related to what your website is about. One of the most well known top affiliate programs that I belong to go to is Commission Junction.
The 2nd most popular program and also a good one to join is Befree.
I am in the process of teaching my nephew how to create a gaming website to sell video games and video gaming systems. He loves to play video games so I felt that creating a Video Gaming website about them would be a great way for him to enjoy learning about how to create a website and make money at the same time. So far he has done pretty well and is finally doing something more contructive with his time. So if you have a teenager that seems to be wasting too much time playing video games, try turning their passion into a money making venture.

1 comment:

NewsBlogger said...

Hi, I am Ann Menke, and like to contact you!

By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about promotion I have found your site.
Of course, I was looking out for promotion related information and I have found your Joining Affiliate Programs. Sorry, I have seen that isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz