Friday, January 07, 2005

Selling Online

I had an interesting conversation with a doctor yesterday that wanted to sell his emeralds online.
He had seen my Fine Cut Emerald site and I advertise on there that I can add other gem dealers pages to the site to help them sell their own merchandise. I do this in trade for a gem or two....since they have to send me pictures of what they have I get to see their whole inventory and what they value the stones at so I can get a good pick of one that I like. I like helping people to make money and adding other peoples inventory to my site only helps to enhance the site from my point of view. The more inventory you give people to look at the better. I also plan on adding information about these new types of emeralds that will be from Brazil versus mine which are from Zambia Africa. If anyone out there would like to sell their loose stones either rough or cut look at my Emerald website and think about getting on there as I already get over 100 hits a day so the more I give my customers to look at the better.

No comments: