Monday, March 20, 2006

Prepare for a Long Hurricane Season

Well it sure is getting warm here early this year...and seeing that bad weather in Australia and in the Midwest just makes me think that is going to be a bangup hurricane season. So now is the time to think ahead and prepare. We just bought a dump bed from http://www.maxi-dump.com
for everything from yard work to disaster cleanup. And even if we don't need it I know there is always someone around here that would like to rent it...notice I said rent and not borrow. I will also throw in a few teenagers for a small fee. Don't forget to get yer generator primedup and running for those weeks without electric. I have a wireless connection so I can still get online as long as I have a few hours I can plug my laptop into the generator to recharge the batteries. If you haven't got a generator nows the time to get one before you really need one and plenty of gas cans on hand. We live out in the sticks and the electric is not very reliable so that is something that is a given out here. I still haven't forgotten the gas lines caused by Katrina last year so think ahead everyone....Hope you'all have a safe and happy summer,
A.

No comments: